Saturday, July 31, 2004

VCFFOC'04: One Life.One God.One Glorious Ambition

MEANINGLESS, meaningless! Everything is a chasing after the wind. For those who went for FOC, these phrases are no strangers. "Meaningless" is also translated in other versions as "Vanity" or "Futility". One thing which stuck to my head after all the theme talks ended is this, "Everything under the Sun is indeed meaningless. But life.... under the SON is absolutely meaningful."

What does it mean to stand in awe of God? I think i've caught a glimpse of it in the midst of planning this camp.

To stand in awe of Him. Priceless.
 
"now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep His commandments, for this is the whole duty of men"  --Ecc. 12:13

*Sings*:
 Give me one pure and holy passion/ And give me one magnificent obsession/ Give me one glorious ambition for my life.......

No comments: